- Sliding Gate Trim — Unique seat design provides unsurpassed trim life and accuracy
- Fast Response — The short stroke of the sliding gate means fast response to changes in process conditions, resulting in less offset in pressure
- Straight-through Flow — The flow is straight through the valve seats and body. Direction of the disc travel is at right angles with the flow, not opposed to the direction of the flow. Thus the flow does not unbalance the seats
- Quiet Operation — The design of the Sliding Gate seats make them quieter than other types of regulators. The disc and plate are always in contact, which eliminates chattering. Straight-through flow minimizes turbulence
- Minimum Maintenance — The Mark 60 sliding gate seats require no special tools for disassembly. The seats are pre-lapped at the factory and are self-lapping while in operation ensuring a continual tight shutoff
Like the majority of Jordan Valves, the Mark 50 Series Back Pressure Regulator features the advanced sliding gate seat technology pioneered by Jordan Valve. Using the Jordan Valve sliding gate seat technology, the Mark 50 back pressure regulators have the signature straight-through flow, short-stroke that is 1/3 of a globe-style valve, quiet operation and tight shutoff. The Jordan Valve Mark 50 has high rangebility and extremely accurate regulation.