Piloted, Very Low Set Points
The Mark 695 Series piloted soft seat regulator is designed specifically to provide accurate pressure control on very low pressure tank blanketing systems. The pilot operated Mark 695 responds to very small changes in tank pressure by throttling open or closed to maintain the desired pressure set point.
- Accurate regulation down to 1/2″ wc (1.25 mbar) (depending on inlet pressures and set point)
- ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Two available spring ranges
- 200 psi maximum inlet pressure
- Five Cv’s: 1, 2, 4, 7.5 (1″ only) and 10 (1″ only)
Sizes: 3/4″, 1″ (DN20, DN25)
Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: NPT, ANSI Flanges 150#, 300#
Diaphragm: Teflon Sheet
Cv (Kv): 1, 2, 4, 7.5, 10 (0,86; 1,73; 3,5; 6,5; 8,7)
Max Inlet Pressure: 200 psi (13, 8 bar)
Need a quick reference guide showing the quick specs of our most popular tank blanketing valves? We have you covered! Download our Reference Guide.
- ATEX Directive Group II, Category 2 of Directive 2014/34/EU
- CRN Number
Mark 695: 3/4″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.