Angle Body On/Off
The Mark 2000 is an externally piloted, angle-seat valve with self-adjusting packing gland, intermediate relief and wiper. The angle-set construction of the body makes extremely high flow rates possible, particularly in comparison to conventional globe valves.
The compact size and light-weight design makes this valve ideal for OEM machinery and other applications where space is limited.
- Actuator can be rotated 360°
- Fast response, compact design, high flow rates, and stainless steel body trim
- Maintenance-free actuator with long service life
- Self-adjusting packing glands
- Lower life-cycle costs
- Low air consumption due to small actuator valve
- Water hammer free design
- Position indicator (open/closed) standard
- Sizes: 1/2″ through 2″ (DN15 through DN50)
- Body Material: 316SST
- End Connection: NPT (consult factory for other options)
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Actuator Supply Material: Air, neutral gas, clear neutral liquids
- Pressure Range: 0 – 362 psi max (0 – 25 bar)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.