Pilot-Operated, High Flow
The Mark 67 Series is for critical pressure reducing applications and provides greater accuracy and lower offset than can be achieved with a self-operated regulator. The sliding gate seats provide unsurpassed seat and diaphragm life, easy of installation, simplified maintenance and more accurate performance.
- Mark 67 features the Mark 69 plug-style pilot valves for pressure settings ranging from 10 psi to 200 psi (0,69 bar to 13,8 bar)
- Mark 67 with 69D Pilot offers the optional differential pilot for services where a constant differential must be maintained between two fluids. It is commonly used for atomizing steam and oil for combustion on oil burners where a constant differential between the steam and oil must be maintained.
- An optional air-loaded pilot on the Mark 67 with 69A Pilot allows remote adjustment of pressure set point by changing the air pressure loaded to the dome. The option is recommended where droop must be kept to a minimum, where remote control is needed, or where frequent set point changes may be required
- Main valve features unique Sliding Gate Seats for straight-through flow with reduced turbulence, quiet operation, fast response, and tight shutoff
Sizes: 1/2″ – 6″ (DN15 – DN150)
Cv (Kv): up to 395 (up to 340)
Diaphragm: Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy C, Alloy 20
Setpoint: 10 to 200 psi (0,69 to 13,8 bar)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Weld
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
What is the load pressure tubing on a Mark 67?
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
Mark 67: 1-1/4″ – 6″
- ATEX Directive Group II, Category 2 of Directive 2014/34/EU: Mark 67
- CRN Number
Mark 67: 1/2″ – 6″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.