Self-Operated, No External Power Source
The Mark 80 Series is completely self-operated and requires no external power source or other expensive instrumentation to operate the valve. Depending on valve action, the seats open or close as bulb senses rise in temperature. The Mark 80 has high rangeability - controls flows from 10% to 90% of rated capacity. Available with up to 100 feet (30 meters) in capillaries.
- High rangeability – Controls flows from 10% to 90% of rated capacity
- Available with capillaries up to 100 feet in length
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CV’s
- Tight shutoff
- Temperature ranges from -20°F to 450°F
Sizes: 1/4″ – 2″ (DN8 – DN50)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt-Weld
Cv (Kv): up to 30 (up to 26)
Seat Material: Jorcote
Control Range: – 20úF (-29°C) to 450°F (232°C)
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
What types of applications are temperature regulators the choice? Read on.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
Mark 80: 1-1/4″ – 2″
- CRN Number
Mark 80: 1/2″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.