Mark 55 Series
Upstream Vacuum, Jorlon Diaphragm
The Mark 55 Series control very accurately and shutoff tightly to maintain the proper vacuum setting. They are used to maintain vacuums at predetermined settings and to regulate vacuums on evaporators, cookers, grinding fixtures, milking machines, altitude chambers and other vacuum systems.
- Sliding gate seats provide:
– Straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
– Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
– Easily interchangeable Cv’s
– Tight shutoff
- All metal-to-metal contacts – no gaskets, o-rings, or elastomer parts to wear out
- Compact design and simple construction – allows fast, simple installation and easy maintenance
Sizes: 1/4″ – 2″ (DN8 – DN50)
Cv (Kv) up to 30 (up to 25,8)
Diaphragm: Jorlon, Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Viton
Vacuum Range: 1″ Hg to 25″ Hg vacuum (0,035 to 0,886 kg/cm2)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Weld
Benefits of the Sliding Gate
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Sliding Gate Infographic
Download this infographic on the benefits of the sliding gate in regulators and control valves.
Sliding Gate Valve Overview
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Sliding Gate Videos
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
Mark 55: 1-1/4″ – 2″
- CRN Number
Mark 55: 1/4″ – 2″
- ATEX Certified
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.