Self-Operated, High Flow
The Mark 801/802 Series is completely self-operated and requires no external power source or other expensive instrumentation to operate the valve. The Mark 801/802 Series are high-flow versions of our Mark 80 Series temperature regulators. Available with up to 100 feet (30 meters) in capillaries.
- Sliding gate seats provide:
– Straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
– Short stroke for fast response and accurate temperature control
– Easily interchangeable Cv’s
– Tight shutoff due to overlap of seat closure area
- Available with capillaries up to 100 feet (30 meters) in length
Sizes: 1/2″ – 2″ (DN15 – DN50)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt-Weld
Cv (Kv): up to 70 (up to 60)
Seat Material: Jorcote
Control Range: -20°F (-29°C) to 325°F (163°C)
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
Mechanical temperature regulators are often overlooked as a simple solution for temperature control.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
- CRN Number
Mark 801: 1/2″ – 2″
Mark 802: 1-1/2″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.