Float/Lever Operated Valve
The Mark 40 and Mark 46 are designed with the unique sliding gate seats for lever control of tanks. Both valves utilize the same design with the exception of the actuator. The Mark 40 is supplied with a float actuator while the Mark 46 is supplied with a lever and a series of drilled holes for attachment to a customer-supplied actuator.
- Sliding gate seats provide straight through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Compact design and simple construction
- High differential pressure capabilities
- Extremely long packing life with short stroke
- Corrosion resistant configurations with complete 316 SST materials or alloys upon request
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
Mark 40: 1-1/4″ – 6″
Mark 46: 1-1/4″ – 6″
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.