Mark 508MM Series
The MK508MM Series are spring loaded, self-actuated, direct-operated valves. The Mark 508MM back pressure regulating valves regulate upstream pressure and have excellent throttling characteristics to maintain the desired set point.
They are available in 1" up to 10" (DN25 through DN250) body sizes. These regulators feature a construction capable of sustaining rugged use and their construction makes them easy to install and to maintain.
Features & Benefits
- Available with ISA Face to face dimensions
- 3 different trim sizes for each body size, to meet a wide range of applications
- Quick-opening flow characteristic
- Trim features: Metal or soft tightness, single or double ported
- Leakage classes range from II up to VI (according to ANSI/FCI 70-3)
- External pressure sensing
- Stem tightness packing is available as elastomeric (lip seal) or Graphite gasket
- Wide range of actuators according to the requested regulation range
- Wide range of elastomeric diaphragms
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.