The Mark 50HP Series is an elongated spring housing that features a large spring for high pressure setpoints up to 450 psi. The Mark 50HP is used to regulate upstream pressure at a predetermined setpoint. The spring in the Mark 50HP holds the sliding gate seats in their normally closed position.
- Sliding Gate Trim – unique seat design for unsurpassed trim life and accuracy
- Jorcote Seat Coating – ceramic composite for liquids, gases and especially steam. Very low friction with outstanding wear resistance and a temperature rating of up to 550°F. Steam tested to 1,000,000 cycles and still maintained Class IV leakage.
- Jorlon Diaphragm – extremely durable, virtually universally applicable up to 450°F. Tested without failure to over 1,000,000 full stroke cycles. Ideal for steam, gases and liquids. 316SST diaphragm applicable up to 550°F.
- Straight-Thru Flow – the flow is straight through the valve seats and body. Direction of the disc travel is perpendicular to the flow, not opposed to the direction of the flow. Thus, the flow does not unbalance the seats. The MK60 can use a wider range of its stroke to give accurate control; less offset.
- Quiet Operation – typically 5-10 dB less than conventional globe style regulators. The disc and plate are always in contact, which eliminates chattering. Straight-through flow minimizes turbulence. Multiple orifices in the plate and disc divide the flow stream into smaller flow components.
- Minimum maintenance – the MK50HP sliding gate seats require no special tools for disassembly. The seats are pre-lapped at the factory and are self-lapping while in operation ensuring a continual tight shutoff.
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Download this infographic on the benefits of the sliding gate in regulators and control valves.
Watch our Product Overview videos that give a brief introduction to our products and their advantages in many applications.
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
Mark 50HP: 1/4″ – 4″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.