In many liquid piping systems, it is vital that line pressure is maintained within relatively narrow limits. Installed in the main flow line, the standard Mark 5108-2 acts as a back pressure or pressure sustaining valve. In this configuration, the valve maintains a constant upstream pressure regardless of fluctuating downstream demand. When used in a bypass line, the same model will function as a relief valve.
- Relief: Maintains a constant inlet pressure by relieving excess high pressure
- Sustaining: Prevents pressure from dropping below a minimum
- Inlet pressure is accurate over a wide range of flow
- Inlet pressure is adjustable with a complete range of control springs
- Quick opening with controlled closing
Sizes: 1-1/4″ – 24″
Body Materials: Ductile Iron, Cast Steel, Cast Bronze, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Flanged (#150, #300), Screwed, Grooved End
Diaphragm: Buna-N, Viton, EPDM
Max Inlet Pressure: 740 psi (51 bar)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.