Mark 586FT installation – designed to be installed in a "T" fashion such that the fluid normally flows in one side and out the other side, with the flow being relieved through the bottom bypass when the pressure exceeds the setting.
Mark 586A installation – designed to be installed with one side port as an inlet and the other side port plugged with the flow being relieved through the bottom bypass when the pressure exceeds the setting.
- Easy to maintain and service – remove bottom entry cage to access plug; diaphragm accessible from top
- Large effective diaphragm area – for increased accuracy and sensitivity
- Large orifices and body passages – provides high flow capacities
- “Tight Shutoff” – choice of hard (ANSI CL IV) or soft (ANSI CL VI) bubble tight seats
- Versatile application – use on steam, air, gas liquids or chemicals
Sizes: 1/4″ – 2″ (DN8 – DN50)
End Connections: Threaded, ANSI Flanges, DIN Flanges
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Hard Seat Plug: 17-4 plug with EPDM (option H) -20°F to 500°F (-29°C to 260°C); 17-4 plug with Viton (option F) -20°F to 400°F (-29°C to 204°C)
Soft Seat Plug: Buna-N/316 (option B) -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C); Viton/316 (option V) -20°F to 350°F (-29°C to 177°C); EPDM/316 (option J) -20°F to 350°F (-29°C to 177°C)
Stem: 17-4 Stainless Steel
Shutoff: Hard Seat: ANSI Class IV; Soft Seat: ANSI Class VI bubble-tight shutoff
Maximum Inlet Pressure: 300 psi (20,7 bar)
CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.