Gas Back Pressure Regulator
The Mark 508 Series gas back pressure regulator is the ideal valve for low back pressure gas services. The Mark 508 works in conjunction with the Mark 608, in a low pressure tank blanketing valve system. The Mark 508 can be used to vent gas from the tank to prevent the blanketing pressure from rising to a level that could damage the tank while maintaining a small constant flow to keep the blanket fresh. It will also work well in any other type of low back pressure application.
- Body rating up to 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Rugged, heavy-duty design – Emergency outlet pressure may reach 100% of inlet pressure without damaging valve
- 360° body orientation – Valve can be installed in any position and easily repositioned while in-line (3/4” – 1-1/4”)
- Easy maintenance – Seat and plug can be inspected without removing body from the line (3/4” – 1-1/4”)
- Completely self-operated – No external power source required
- Tight shutoff – Soft elastomer plug provides ANSI Class VI shutoff
Sizes: 3/4″ – 2″ (DN20 – DN50)
Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged
Max Inlet Pressure: 20 psi (1,7 bar)
Need a quick reference guide showing the quick specs of our most popular tank blanketing valves? We have you covered! Download our Reference Guide.
Learn the basics about tank blanketing. Read on!
Interesting question. Watch the video to find out!
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Mark 508: 3/4″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.