Angle Style Control Valve
The Mark DBAQ Series control valves are ideally suited for high pressure water and steam applications, providing excellent pressure and flow control. This design may be utilized in both high pressure and high temperature control service.
The Mark DBAQ is an angle style valve, which may be used in angle piping or self draining applications. The Mark DBAQ Series valves are single port, metal seated valves.
- Angle design
- Equal percentage flow characteristic is standard
- High pressure capability
- The Mark DBAQ Series is suitable for high pressure or high temperature service. Ideal for high pressure water and steam applications
- Optional body and trim materials are available
- Sour service capability: optional NACE MRO175/ISO15156-2009
- Tight shutoff
- ASME Class 1500 and 2500
- Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ), National Pipe Thread (NPT) or Butt Weld as per ASME B16.34 latest edition
Body Materials: Lcc, WCB, CF8M (316SS), Additional materials may be available upon request
Trim Materials: 316SST, 416SST, 17-PH, Alloy 6-Co.Cr-A, Cobalt, 316/Tungsten Carbide
Shutoff: Class IV and V
Maximum Inlet Pressures & Temperatures:
- Raised Face Flange: consistent with Classes 1500 or 2500 per ASME B16.34 latest edition
- Ring Type Joint: consistent with Classes 1500 or 2500 per ASME B16.34 latest edition
Maximum Pressure Drops: all valves are capable of full rated pressure drops
Flow Characteristics: equal percentage
Flow Direction: flow up through the seat ring and out through the cage
Valve Travel Indication: valves are supplied with visual travel indicator
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.