Internally Piloted Regulator
The Mark 62 internally piloted pressure regulator is a specialty valve designed for critical application regulation in locations where space is limited. Small and lightweight in design, the Mark 62 valve provides the accuracy of a piloted valve with the size, weight, and appearance of a single, self-operated valve. The Mark 62 will accurately control pressure with little deviation from the set point. The accuracy levels approach those provided by control valves with quicker response, therefore, the Mark 62 should be considered before other more expensive, sophisticated control instrumentation.
- Internal Pilot provides higher accuracy performance within a compact, lightweight assembly
- All Jordan Valve’s internally piloted regulators feature advanced sliding gate seat technology
- Straight through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable Cv’s
Sizes: 1/2″ through 2″ (DN15 through DN50)
End Connections: Threaded, Flanged
Body Materials: Ductile Iron, Bronze
Trim Materials: Stainless Steel, 316SST
Seat Materials: Jorcote on SST – Standard
Diaphragm Materials: Stainless Steel
Spring Housing Materials: Steel
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Download this infographic on the benefits of the sliding gate in regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED
- CRN Number
Mark 62: 1/2″ – 2″
- ATEX Certified
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.