Wafer Style, Jorlon Diaphragm
The Mark 675 Series wafer style sliding gate pressure regulator is used to regulate the downstream pressure to a predetermined setpoint. The wafer style design allows for easy installation and maintenance due to its reduced weight and sliding gate seats. The flow is straight through the valve seats and body. Direction of the disc travel is perpendicular to the flow, not opposed to the direction of the flow. The MK675 can use a wider range of its stroke to give accurate control; less offset.
- Wafer Style Body — reduces weight
- High Capacity — 6″ (DN150) provides 400 Cv (345Kv)
- Sliding Gate Trim — unique seat design for unsurpassed trim life and accuracy.
- Jorcote Seat Coating — ceramic composite for liquids, gases and especially steam. Very low friction with outstanding wear resistance and a temperature rating of up to 550°F (288°C). Steam tested to 1,000,000 cycles and still maintained Class IV leakage.
- Jorlon Diaphragm — extremely durable, virtually universally applicable up to 450°F. Tested without failure to over 1,000,000 full stroke cycles. Ideal for steam, gases and liquids. 316SST diaphragm applicable up to 550°F.
- Straight-through Flow — The flow is straight through the valve seats and body. Direction of the disc travel is perpendicular to the flow, not opposed to the direction of the flow. Thus, the flow does not unbalance the seats. The MK675 can use a wider range of its stroke to give accurate control; less offset.
- Quiet Operation — typically 5-10 dB less than conventional globe style regulators. The disc and plate are always in contact, which eliminates chattering. Straight-through flow minimizes turbulence. Multiple orifices in the plate and disc divide the flow stream into smaller flow components.
- Minimum Maintenance — The MK675 sliding gate seats require no special tools for disassembly. The seats are pre-lapped at the factory and are self-lapping while in operation ensuring a continual tight shutoff.
Sizes: 3″ – 6″ (DN80 – DN150)
Cv (Kv): up to 400 (up to 345)
Diaphragm: Jorlon, EPDM, Neoprene/Nylon, Viton, Buna-N
Setpoint: 7 – 35 psi (0,48 to 2,41 bar)
Body Material: Carbon Bar, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel Bar, Stainless Steel
Options: Closing Cap, Handwheel (Range Options), Bleed Port, Stainless Bolting, Clean for Oxygen or Oil-Free Service
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Download this infographic on the benefits of the sliding gate in regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
Mark 695: 3″ – 6″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.