Three-Way, Diverting or Mixing Service
The Mark 89 is used for diverting service and is ideal for bypassing fluids around coolers or filters. In this configuration, there is one inlet and two outlets. As one outlet closes, the other outlet opens, diverting flow from one channel to the other. The Mark 89MX is ideal for mixing service.
- Three-way body for use on diverting service as a bypass valve (Mark 89) or for combining fluids as a mixing valve (Mark 89MX)
- Totally enclosed, heliarc welded stainless steel actuator for long service life
- Completely self-operated – No external power source required
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CV’s
- Tight shutoff
Sizes: 1-1/2″ – 2″ (DN40 – DN50)
Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged
Cv (Kv): up to 30 (up to 25,8)
Seat Materials: Jorcote
Control Range: -20°F (-29°C) to 450°F (232°C)
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
Mechanical temperature regulators are often overlooked as a simple solution for temperature control.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.