Panel Mounted Loading Station
The Mark 12 panel mounted manual loading stations are used for the positioning of air-actuated valves and other pneumatic control equipment from a remote, centralized control location. When used with Jordan’s Mark 66 air-loaded regulators, they provide accurate visual control to meet the precise requirements of the tire and plastic molding industries, as well as the exacting demands of many other process industries.
- Three models available
- Flow capacity of 25 scfm (100 psi/6,9 bar supply; 20 psi/1,4 bar outlet)
- Droop less than 2 psi (0,14 bar) at 15 scfm (measured by 3″ downstream)
- Exhaust capacity of 0.5 scfm (downstream pressure 5 psi/0,34 bar above setpoint)
- Sensitivity: 1″ of water
- Effect of supply pressure variation: less than 0.25 psi/0,017 bar for 25 psi/1,7 bar maximum
- Supply pressure: 250 psi/17 bar maximum
- Fast delivery: next day shipment usually available
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.