The Mark 52 internally piloted, back-pressure regulator is a specialty valve designed for critical application regulation in locations where space is limited. Small and lightweight in design, the Mark 52 valve provides the accuracy of a piloted valve with the size, weight, and appearance of a single self-operated valve.
- Internal pilot provides accurate performance within a compact, lightweight assembly
- All Jordan Valve internally piloted regulators feature advanced sliding gate seat technology
- Straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CV’s
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Download this infographic on the benefits of the sliding gate in regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED
- CRN Number:
Mark 52 Series: 1/2″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.