Mark EW Series
Globe Style Control Valves
The Mark EW valve bodies are single port, globe-style bodies with cage guiding, clamped seat rings and push-down-to-close valve plug action. Providing excellent pressure and flow control on steam, gasses, and various liquid processes.
This series features large end connections and expanded internal flow cavities. The series is available 8 x 6, 10 x 8, 12 x 6 and 12 x 8, 16 x 12, 20 x 16, 24 x 16, and 24 x 20-inch sizes. The first number refers to the line size, and the second refers to the trim and bonnet size.
There are three body configurations in this design series:
The Mark EWD Series is intended for general control applications over a wide variety of temperatures and pressure drops. This design has balanced valve plug with metal-to-metal seating.
The Mark EWS Series is intended for applications requiring better shutoff capabilities than those suitable for the EWD. This valve uses an unbalanced valve plug with metal-to-metal seating, or optional metal-to-TFE seating.
The Mark EWT Series is suitable for applications with stringent shutoff requirements. This valve uses a balanced valve plug with metal-to-TFE seating, or metal-to-metal seating for use in higher temperatures.
Features & Benefits
- Characterized flow options including equal percentage, linear, and quick opening
- Available in a variety of body and trim materials, the Mark EW Series is suitable for a variety of applications including liquids, gasses or steam
- Anti-Cavitation trim and Noise Abatement trim available
- Sour service capability: Optional NACE MRO175/ISO 15156-2009
- Tight shutoff
Sizes: 8×6, 10×8, 12×6, 12×8, 16×12, 20×16, 24×16, 24×20
- ASME Class 150 through 900
- Raised face, Ring Type Joint and welded flanges
- CF8M SST
- Additional materials may be available up on request
- Standard: 316 Stainless Steel
- Optional Material: Alloy 6, Cobalt, Tungsten Carbide
Seats: Metal and TFE
- Mark EWD: Class II, III & IV
- Mark EWS: Class IV, V & VI
- Mark EWT: Class IV & V
Maximum Inlet Pressures & Temperatures:
- All Mark EWD, EWS & EWT Series: Do not exceed conditions specified when valve was ordered. Valve is configured in accordance with Class 300, 600 or 900 pressure temperature ratings per ANSI B16.34 – latest
- Class 600: Some flanged Class 600 bodies in 316SST do not comply with ASME B16.34. Consult Jordan Valve
Maximum Pressure Drops: Class 900 size 8×6 Mark EWD, EWS and EWT Series valves are limited to Class 600 pressure drops and temperature limits
Flow Characteristics: Linear, Quick Opening, Equal Percentage, Noise Abatement, Anti-Cavitation
- Mark EWS: Normally up
- Mark EWD and EWT: Normally down
Valve Travel Indication: valves are supplied with visual travel indicator
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.