The Mark CFR filter regulator is a pressure reducing supply regulator typically used for pneumatic and electro-pneumatic controllers, as well as other instrumentation equipment. The Mark CFR provides constant, clean air or gas supply to devices requiring reduced pressures for control.
- Body Size and End Connection Style: 1/4″ NPT screwed
- Maximum Allowable Inlet Pressure: 250 psig (17,2 bar)
- Maximum Allowable Outlet Pressure: 50 psi (3,4 bar) over outlet pressure setting
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 0 to 35 psig (0 to 2,4 bar); 0 to 60 psig (0 to 4,1 bar); 0 to 125 psig (0 to 8,6 bar)
- Temperature-Nitrile Standard: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- Body Materials: Standard and panel mount; Stainless Steel is also available
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 1 lb (0,45 kg)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.