Dome Loaded, High Accuracy
The Mark 66 is a highly accurate and economical air loaded pressure regulator that provides regulation from a local station or from a remote station. Dome loading combined with the sliding gate seats provide excellent regulation and rangeability. This valve can be coupled with an extended range I/P for remote operation. It can also be manually controlled with a MK12 loading station or a LowFlow JR regulator.
- All metal-to-metal contacts – No gaskets or o-rings to wear out (2”/DN50 and under)
- Versatile Application – Use on steam, air, gas, liquids, or chemicals
- Sliding Gate Seats – Straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation, short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation, tight shutoff, and easily interchangeable Cv’s
- Remote/frequently changing set points
Sizes: 1/2″ – 6″ (DN15 – DN150)
Cv (Kv): up to 395 (up to 340)
Diaphragm: Jorlon, Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Viton
Setpoint: up to body ratings
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
Watch this video to find out!
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
Mark 66: 1-1/4″ – 6″
- ATEX Directive Group II, Category 2 of Directive 2014/34/EU
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
Mark 66: 1/2″ – 6″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.