Air-Loaded, Globe Trim, ANSI IV or VI
The Mark 686G features air-loading, high capacities, accurate regulation, and easy servicing, making it an exceptional choice for your pressure regulating applications. The Mark 686G has a large effective diaphragm area for increased accuracy and sensitivity along with large orifices and body passages which provides high flow capacities. Easily removable bottom cap allows quick access for replacing seat and plug.
- Easy to maintain and service – bottom entry to access plug, diaphragm is accessible from the top
- Large effective diaphragm area for increased accuracy and sensitivity
- Large orifices and body passages provide high-flow capacities
- Tight shutoff – choice of hard (ANSI Class IV) or soft (ANSI Class VI) seat
- For applications with deferential pressures up to 300 psi (20,7 bar) on water air, oil, gas, steam and chemicals
Sizes: 1/4″ – 2″ (DN8 – DN50)
Body Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron, Bronze
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged
Diaphragm: Buna-N/Nylon, Stainless Steel, Viton/Nomex, Jorlon
Seat: Plug – Buna-N, Viton, Hardened 17-4 pH Stainless Steel, EPDM
Max Inlet Pressure: 300 psi (20,7 bar)
Mark 686G: 1/4″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.