Piloted, Critical Pressure Reducing Applications
The Mark 687 Series is a piloted soft seat regulator for critical pressure reducing applications. It uses balance plug trim with the action of a pilot valve to create a faster, more accurate (meaning less droop as your flows increase) response.
- Easy to maintain and service — remove bottom entry to access plug. Diaphragm is accessible from the top.
- Large effective diaphragm area — for increased accuracy and sensitivity.
- Large orifices and body passages — provides high flow capacities.
- Tight shutoff — ANSI Class VI
- For applications with differential pressures up to 150 psi (10 bar) — on water, air, oil, gas and chemicals
Sizes: 1-1/2″ – 2″ (dn40 – dn50)
Cv (Kv): 1-1/2″ 40 (34); 2″: 50 (43)
Body Material: Carbon Steel (ASME SA216 WCB) & Stainless Steel (ASME SA351 CF8M)
End Connection: Threaded & Flanged (ANSI 150#, 300# and DIN PN10/16, PN25/40)
Min & Max Pressure Drop: 25 psi minimum (1,7 bar); 150 psi maximum (10,3 bar)
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.