Controlled Failure Option
The Mark 85 Series is a self-operated temperature regulator with controlled failure option which allows you to predetermine the position of the valve in the event of a thermal system failure. The Mark 85 is designed to fail closed on heating applications and to fail open on cooling applications. The Mark 85 Series is ideal for slower responding systems such as autoclaves and large storage tanks.
- Rugged actuator for long service life – No gaskets or bellows to wear out
- Replaceable thermal system – Can be replaced in the field for quick and easy range changes. Available with capillaries up to 100 feet long (1,5 meters)
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CV’s
- Tight shutoff
Sizes: 1/4″ – 3/4″ (DN8 – DN20)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt-Weld
Cv (Kv): up to 4.4 (up to 3,8)
Seat Material: Jorcote
Control Range: 40°F (4°C) to 285°F (141°C)
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
What types of applications are temperature regulators the choice? Read on.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
- CRN Number
Mark 85: 1/4″ – 3/4″
- ATEX Certified
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.