The Mark 86 regulator is designed to control steam tracking lines based on ambient temperatures. The MK86 allows steam to flow through the tracer lines only when it is needed, then opens or closes when ambient temperature rises above or below the setpoint depending on action.
- Sealed weld actuator – No elastomer parts provides longer service life
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CV’s
- Tight shutoff
Sizes: 1/2″ – 2″ (DN15 – DN50)
Body Material: Ductile Iron, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
End Connection: Threaded, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt-Weld
Cv (Kv): up to 30 (up to 25,8)
Seat Materials: Jorcote
Control Range: 50°F (-15°C) to 210°F (99°C)
Read on to learn the benefits of owning sliding gate regulators and control valves.
Watch this video for an overview of Sliding Gate Pressure Regulators and Control Valves
Learn more about the sliding gate seat design by watching these videos.
Mechanical temperature regulators are often overlooked as a simple solution for temperature control.
- EC Declaration of Conformity/PED:
- CRN Number
Mark 86″ 1/2″ – 2″
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.